Last Updated 7/10/2020
Effective Date 7/10/2020
The Church Operations Toolkit website (“Site”) is operated by Velocity Ministry Management, LLC (“we,” “us,” “our,” or “VMM”). The following terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to in them) (collectively, these “Terms”) apply to our users’ (“you” or “your”) use of the Site, other services offered on the Site, or through any mobile application we develop utilizing the tools from the Site (collectively, our “System”).
Subscription Based Purchases
By purchasing from Velocity Ministry Management, LLC any subscription-based membership or access to any of our content for a specified period of time (collectively and individually referred to herein as the “Membership”), you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You will not share your Membership user name and password with others. This will result in immediate termination of the Membership.
- We have the right to refuse the Membership or cancel the Membership at any time for any reason.
- After 30 days from purchase, your Membership fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access the Membership content.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the Membership.
- YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE MEMBERSHIP IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE QUOTED MEMBERSHIP FEE. IF THE MEMBERSHIP THAT YOU PURCHASED IS A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED EACH MONTH, UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU CONTACT US TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE YOUR NEXT BILLING DATE IN ORDER TO AVOID A CHARGE FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH-LONG PERIOD. IF THE MEMBERSHIP THAT YOU PURCHASED IS AN ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED EACH YEAR, UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU CONTACT US TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE YOUR NEXT BILLING DATE IN ORDER TO AVOID A CHARGE FOR THE FOLLOWING BILLING PERIOD. YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP FROM WITHIN YOUR ACCOUNT PAGE AT THE CHURCH OPERATIONS TOOLKIT, OR BY EMAILING SUPPORT@CHURCHOPERATIONSTOOLKIT.COM. UNTIL YOU TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU AUTHORIZE OUR BILLING COMPANY TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD (OR OTHER APPROVED FACILITY OR MECHANISM) FOR THE ONGOING MEMBERSHIP FEE.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Membership is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Membership through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the System. As a condition of your use of the System, you warrant that you will not use the System for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the System in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the System or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the System. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the System.
All content included as part of the System, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the System, is our property or the property of our suppliers and/or partners and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends, or other restrictions contained in any such content, and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the System. Our content is not for resale. Your use of the System does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content only solely for which they were purchased, and will make no other use of the content without our express written permission. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to our intellectual property or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
User Content on the System
To the extent portions of the System allow you to comment or otherwise post regarding content on the Site (“User Content”), you may not post User Content that:
- Violates any copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, rights in know-how, privacy, or publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or other rights of any individual or legal entity;
- Is harmful; hateful; threatening; abusive; harassing; defamatory or libelous; sexually explicit, vulgar, lewd, obscene, or pornographic; racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or offensive; inappropriate; or inflammatory;
- You know (or reasonably should know) is false, deceptive, or misleading;
- Contains information that could be used for identity theft purposes, such as social security numbers, credit card, bank account, or other financial information, driver’s license numbers, security codes, or passwords;
- Links to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link or that violates these restrictions; or
- Violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Velocity Ministry Management, LLC does not and shall not have any obligation to review User Content, and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Content and we cannot assure you that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable User Content will not appear on our System. We do, however, reserve the right to review any or all User Content in our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VELOCITY MINISTRY MANAGEMENT, LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY USER CONTENT POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SYSTEM. We do not control and are not responsible for what users post and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, infringing, or otherwise objectionable or illegal User Content on the System.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that any content on the System infringes on the intellectual property of a third party, you may send it to:
Velocity Ministry Management, LLC
100 East Kansas Avenue
Suite H, Box 147
Lansing, KS 66043
To submit a claim, you must identify your full name, mailing address and phone number, a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed, a description of the content on the System that infringes upon the copyright, and a declaration that: (i) you, in good faith, believe the information is infringing on the copyright of a third party, (ii) the information you include in your notice is accurate, and (iii) you are authorized on behalf of the copyright owner to submit the claim. You may not submit a copyright claim on behalf of another individual or organization with which you have no affiliation.
Links to Other Websites and Connecting through Social Media
The System may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We do not control such websites and will not be responsible for their content, or for any breach of contract, or any intentional or negligent action on the part of such third parties, which results in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your companions. Inclusion of any linked website on the System does not imply or constitute approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave the System to access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies), and operating procedures of websites operated by third parties will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to third parties.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Velocity Ministry Management, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the System, your violation of these Terms, your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
There are certain system-generated and legal notices that you cannot opt out of without deactivating your account.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
VELOCITY MINISTRY MANAGEMENT, LLC AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SYSTEM FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. VELOCITY MINISTRY MANAGEMENT, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SYSTEM AND RELATED INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Resolution of Claims and Disputes
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Ohio in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If a court finds any of these provisions to be unenforceable, the remainder of these provisions remain intact.
To contact us, email us at email@example.com or you may write us at:
Velocity Ministry Management, LLC
100 East Kansas Avenue
Suite H, Box 147
Lansing, KS 66043